Crazy Bill mixes crude humor, stars and tons of zombies in a wild action story with a retro style and innovative gameplay that you can not stop playing.
Only the world’s biggest zombie stars can stay in this luxurious hotel. We reserve the right to refuse admission to humans because the fresh brain aroma disrupts the “rest” of the most famous zombies.
Climb floors non-stop and discover all the dark secrets behind the Zombie Star Palace, while wiping out every zombie that gets in your way.
What media says about the game:
– Arcadelife – Addictive, funny and almost fresh. Tons of one-more-go here. (8/10)
– AppAdvice – If you like simple arcade shooter games with an endless survival theme, you’ll love this one (4,5/5)
– BunchOfGamers – Crazy Bill is a great, full of adrenaline, free zombie murdering game (4/5)
– 148apps – Anyone who likes runners or shooting zeds in the face absolutely needs to check it out (4/5)
– Blodia – Love it. “Donkey Kong” meets “Metal Slug” plus zombies and surf-guitar music. Recommended? Oh yeah.